Saturday, July 08, 2006

WHAT CAUSES HATE

What Causes Hate and Violence?

Put simply? You do!

When a child is born they do not hate. A child is not born to kill. This is something You gave it. Are you not Proud? I know I know what about all of those mental disorders. The people who were Born Bad? You know the REAL sickos? Well since this is NOT Psych 101 I do not have to answer that. You say you are a complete pacifist and could never even think of killing or hating any one or anything. But, think for a moment it is a part of every day speech.

Have you ever butchered a word or a sentence? What did it do to you?

Have you ever stepped on a bug? Bet you didn't even apologize did you!

I think your beginning to get my meaning here. I know I know I am reaching. But my point is NO one is Perfect!! NO ONE!!!!!!

And NO ONE will ever No NEVER EVER! do or be exactly what you expect them to be.

and if they were? YOU would HATE IT!!!

So,

Why are we are different colors?

Why we we all speak different languages?

Why do we have different sexual preferences?

Why do we walk, talk, dress, think, act, look, vote and do everything different?

Because We are ALL different people and if we were all the same we would bore each other to death!

SO get over yourselves and GO HUG Someone Different.

and Teach your children that different is NOT bad it is JUST different!!

By the WAY I am VERY Different!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you.